Its that time of year again, the festive season! Where family, friends, neighbors, co-workers all pop in to raise a glass in celebration.
We all expect good old Aunt Jen to drink too much red wine, Cousin Billy to put a dent into the top shelf labels, the kids to juggle beer pong and toddlers simultaneously! Less conspicuous but equally significant, is the permission you give yourself to cast any personal self-control out the window.
It’s time for a hack!
- Start with a blank canvas. You don’t have to throw things out but completely just open your mind to the possibilities
- Challenge yourself to shop for beverages that are not just limited to, Alcohol, Coffee, Tea and Soda
- The beverage market has expanded offering some exotic offerings as
- mini veggie juices – tomato, V8 Clamato
- vintage soda, root beer, cream soda
- sparkling flavored waters like La Croix
- Iced Coffees, Frappuccino, mocha
- Exotic Cold Teas like Tea of a Kind, Arnold Palmer, AZ Tea
- Trade Robert Mondovi for Arnold Palmer
- Sparkling ciders and Egg Nog
- Non-Alcoholic Pina Coloda, Margaretta,
- Pair offerings with special glasses, make the drinks feel fancy. Keep sizes smaller so guests can indulge in a tasting experienced as opposed to holding their glass of Coke all night
- Add garnish boards to decorate drinks, sliced fruit, olives, veggies, chocolate, peppermint, fresh herbs
- Find fun cocktail napkins, stirrers, and umbrellas